Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to Your use of this (Our) Website (Lebanon Info Center) and its related sites ("Website"). Access to and use of Website is to the following Terms and Conditions. Use of Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which shall take effect from the first date You access the Website. We, Lebanon Info Center, reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting those changes online.
In these Terms and Conditions, the user of the Website is defined as "You" or "Your" and the provider of the Website is defined as "We", "Us" or "Our".
1. Content - The Website is supplied to You by Us for personal information, entertainment and education. We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Website is accurate, complete or current. Material on the Website including photographs, images and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires our prior written permission.
2. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in the Website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. These restrictions or inhibitions include conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content.
3. You must not post or transmit through the Website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or which do not comply with all relevant laws. You must not express opinions that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist or otherwise offensive. We expect You to always treat other users with respect.
4. Disclaimer - TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, WE ARE PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO US OR OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
5. Errors and Interruptions - We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. We assume no responsibility and cannot be liable for any damages to or viruses that may affect Your computer equipment or other property on account of Your access to, use of or from browsing the Website or Your downloading of any material, data, text, images, video or audio clips.
6. Third Party Websites - You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party websites or material You access through the Website, and We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from those websites or that material, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products or services available on or available from those websites or material. Any dealings between You and any advertisers or merchants found on or via the Website, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, associated with such dealings, are solely between You and the relevant advertiser or merchant. You agree not to hold Us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
7. Logos - The names, images and logos identifying Lebanon Info Center, third parties and their works, products and services are proprietary marks of Lebanon Info Center Network. Nothing in the Website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trade mark or patent of those names, images and/or logos to You, or any other third party. All rights including copyright and database rights in this Website and its contents are owned or licensed to Us.
8. Submission of Content - Where You are invited to submit any content to the Website including any text, graphics, video or audio ("Content") You are required by your submission of the Content to grant Us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Content. If You do not wish to grant these rights to Us please do not submit Your Content to the Website. By submitting Your Content to Website, You warrant that:
- (original) the Content is original and You are the copyright owner;
- (no infringement) nothing in the Content is obscene, libellous, blasphemous of or infringes any performer's right, any performer's property right, any moral right, any right of copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other right whatever of any third party;
- (no restrictions or payment) We can use, broadcast, transmit and otherwise exploit the Content and exercise the rights granted in this agreement without restriction or payment to You or any third parties and You waive all so-called moral rights in the Content; and
- (third parties) You have obtained all necessary consents and releases from all individuals entitled or required to give such permission in respect of the Content and its use by Us and that neither the Content nor the reproduction of it by Us will infringe any rights of any third party.
9. Indemnity - You agree to indemnify Us immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Website.
10. Termination - We shall have the right immediately to terminate Your use of the Website if We determine in Our sole discretion that You have breached these Terms and Conditions or otherwise been engaged in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable.
11. Invalidity - If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. Governing Law - These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
13. Non-Acceptance - If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, You do not have permission to access the Website and should cease using the Website immediately.